The ACTAtek Combination Unit is one of the most popular choices for both access control (AC) and time & attendance (TA) applications. Ease-of-use, no software installation and easy network connection create a simple yet sophisticated enterprise-wide platform for many system level software applications.
By combining biometric fingerprint, RFID smartcard, pin (keypad) and a CMOS camera, IT manager, security director and HR are able to select multiple way for users to authenticate for both AC and TA. A choice of smartcard readers is offered, enabling legacy card systems to be part of the new platform solution.
This unit is built for heavy use. An IP65 certified product operating over the extended temperature range, this unit will continue to deliver even in extreme weather conditions.
- Embedded Web server for easy access via any browser
- Encrypted network communication
- Optional built-in CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance( system diagram)
- Embedded software, no software installation necessary.
- State of the art embedded, encrypted Linux web server technology. Control, configure & administrate via web browser
- SSL encrypted communication between units & browser
- Real time system update & configuration
- 500DPI optical scanner
- Auto-match support up to 10,000 users (1:N)
- Operates in Standalone or Network modes(Access Manager)
- Robust and scalable (thousands of users on global basis) for enterprise-wide deployment
- IP 65 rated, weather & impact resistant casing (fluid ingress, dust, salt, fog protection)
- Built-in CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance(optional)
- Up to 500 photos (FIFO internal storage)
- API support for easy interface to most software applications
- 1,000, 3,000 , 5,000 ,10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 users
- Up to 75,000 event logs
- Five Modes of authentication
- Fingerprint only
- Smart Card only or Barcode only
- Smart Card + Fingerprint or Barcode + Fingerprint
- ID + Fingerprint, and
- ID + PIN.
- Multi-lingual interface (LCD & Web)
- Wiegand 26-bit output